Personal validation…
Theoretically without the practical experience of the goal in mind, ambition will never be attained. Fact!
Been through so many ups and down, telling you’ll,fact is straight and will always be visible for the believers.
You could say I believe but deep down lack the faith, that’s not believe, it’s called assumed belief (fear of the unknown).
I roll my sleeves and hike all the way up to reap my benefits, not because of merit but cause of the devotion and sacrifice made to be seen.
Love is a journey, love without trust is an indecisiveness, lack of clarity and lost focus. I say to myself why acknowledge thy path without external validation..?
The first thought became.. trust, perfection and clarity.. to seek what’s in others, first thy true nature has to come into play.. that’s the beauty of a self-mastered soul! Love comes not without a cost, belief is a system and believe is a process!
Choose your wars wisely…!
Comments
Post a Comment